The most important thing that YTL builds and values is people. YTL Foundation is looking for passionate and creative people committed to its work in helping build better societies through better education. We seek people who demonstrate our values of hard work, honesty, moral responsibility, togetherness and vitality.
YTL Foundation is looking for an individual with a passion to see the lives of children transformed through education. This career development post is an exciting opportunity to impact the future of underprivileged children. You will deliver educational activities for children at 54C, the YTL Learning Space.
- To develop and implement a suitable foundational curriculum for the educational activities, that meets the needs of students with varied needs, learning styles and backgrounds
- Teach groups of children at the center
- Provide 1-2-1 learning support with individual children
- Organise one-off extra-curricular activities for the students (for example storytelling workshops and film nights)
- Work with the 54C center administrator to develop relationships with local schools and community groups
- Minimum Diploma qualification in the area of social work, education or teaching.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant field.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Effective communication skills and able to quickly build rapport with young people.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Ability to teach English, Bahasa Malaysia and Maths at primary level.
- Passionate about education and providing opportunities for children to thrive.
- Willingness to work unsociable hours during the evening/weekend for which replacement time off will be given.
Drop us an email to enquire on the position.
We believe in creating opportunities and developing potential. We are always looking for interns who want to join the YTL Foundation team. There are opportunities to contribute to the effort in our office, at our special events or both. We look forward to working together with you to bring about change.
We have various positions available, drop us an email to enquire firstname.lastname@example.org